‘Scope of Work’ is developed based upon agency-specific program goals and/or management needs. Consultant services can be retained on an extended monthly, quarterly, etc. basis and/or by project.
A monthly fee can retain Brock Consulting for 10 or more hours per month - dedicated to your company for identified consulting services
Additional fee for special projects, event management and product development – which will be determined based upon projected consultant time. (With advanced approval, meals, lodging, transportation fees incurred by consultant to complete service will be responsibility of contracting business/agency. Consultant will submit receipts.)
Brock Consulting will meet with you to:
- Review and provide guidance regarding staff operations
- Determine services/projects to be delivered by Brock Consulting within the 10 hour (or more) scope.
- Outline time frame for each service or project.
How may we help you...
Below are monthly consulting service examples from which the client may choose.
- Advise/coach Executive regarding agency management/planning decisions
- Provide consultation for the management of programs, special projects and events
- Facilitate evaluation of programs and provide recommendations for improvements based upon generated
feedback and collected data
- Review and edit grant proposals, high level communication pieces, print collateral, etc.
- Represent the Executive – attend specific meetings/functions – provide summary notes
- Organize and manage regular meetings (staff meetings, board meetings, etc.)
Term Based Services:
- Design and conduct annual board retreat
- Design board development protocols
- Review and identify staff competencies required for success of the business/agency. Implement:
o annual staff development retreat or training (department(s) or business)
o professional development plan (individual)
o formulate career advancement strategies (business)
- Develop/implement new staff orientation program
- Develop and conduct workshops, seminars and summits for groups, organizations and teams based upon
subject matter needs and determined goals
- Develop program curriculum based upon material, information and research provided by the client
Areas of Emphasis: